Knowledge can be found everywhere, dreams come true and if you have tenacity, zeal and perseverance, you can reach everything you want.
To begin with, I would like to ask you some ordinary questions:
– Are you optimistic about the future?
– Do you have a satisfying activity as well as studying your favorite subjects?
– Have you already decided which major you should choose or do you have any hesitations about professions?
– Do you enjoy what you are doing right the moment?
Naturally, a variety of questions like these can be born in every mind and everyone has different perspective about it as it fulfills their destiny. Nowadays the question and thoughts: “What will my future profession be? I will have the best job and of course, I will love it and will be a dedicated professional” are considered the most important among teenagers. Of course, there is no obstacle for dreams.
According to my recent survey that I have hold among my friends about their future and goals which they set, such kind of questions with the answers is exposed in this article. I prepared some unexpected questions for them.
– What are you interested in, engaged in if you have free time?
– Engineering (was an immediate response). I cannot imagine my life without invitations and I will design one of them.
My brother went on speaking about his bright future and plans. Ok. Good luck.
– Are you busy with your favorite subjects? Or in other word, have you chosen your field by yourself?
– Umm.m...m. Yeah (without confidence) but no. How to say, my father is a doctor and he wants to see me as a person who treats everyone who needs a medical care. I cannot refuse it as my family is belief in me. However, you know I am really keen on writing poems, stories by means of what people gain more notion about life, I would like to live in a social life! (was one of a regular answer)
– You know, every minute is a chance to change your life. Next simply one:
– Who do you want to be?
– A successful businessman. There is no substitute for hard work. Every time choose hard way by what you just gain popularity and l lose nothing. I believe in the result of toil and it fulfills my dream. I will be such a man that the world will investigate my success and hard way as once Stuart Richard said: “Be a better leader, Have a richer life”(that was an answer)
– Great! I also believe that in the middle of the difficulty lies opportunity.
– (Another student) I have a desire to render my all service for my country. As a result, it led me to be a politician, being busy with solutions for any problem.
– The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do as once Abraham Lincoln said. Keep striving! (I could tell)
– In what figure do you imagine yourself?
– One machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of an extraordinary man. Therefore I intend to be an extraordinary, not similar to others who will some day deserve everyoneʼs respect! (Not bad, really good)
– Do you find yourself successful at choosing your major?
– If you find yourself successful, you are successful in any situation. I never regret what I concluded, I have decided and I am confident about my future career. In general, luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get. Albert Einstein said that genius is one percent inspiration and ninety – nine percent perspiration! (Wonderful)
I am in a desire of continuing my survey as I got diverse types of opinions, perspectives, thoughts, but I was witnessed that each of my friends, classmates had their own idea, dreams, goals and beliefs, they had already aimed at high peaks, to my mind, they will never give up as we have quotation: “When you want to quit, remember why you started” Therefore I believe youth should never lose the way which leads them to make progress, achievement. For this reason they should rely on the elderʼs advice who light their house and of course their interests. A good student should be motivated, determined and organized. Always remember: “Lost time is never found again”.
All in all we choose to go to the moon and other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard through hardness to the stars. Create your own star shining high in the sky. Start dreaming right now and move on! The bright future is waiting for you!
Student of Uzbek State World Languages University